Samsung is a very popular Smartphone maker and this South Korean tech giant company is going to hit the pre-Diwali season of the Indian market with its new Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. This new 2014 edition device of Samsung has recently been unveiled at IFA in Berlin, and it is going to be launched in India by the end of October.
Atul Jain, the Senior Vice-president and Business Head (Consumer Electronics) of South-West Asia division of Samsung has confirmed the news. He has also added a good number of some other devices like ultra high definition TVs, digital cameras and laptops will be launched along with the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. The approximated time of this launching of several products is the end of the next month.
The Samsung Galaxy 10.1 (2014 edition) tablet, which has been introduced in Berlin has received a very positive response. The 2014 edition of this device is very similar to its predecessor, but it has been packed with upgraded technology.
The new tablet has got a slim and stylish look with a textured white back. It has got a chrome plastic edge as well. Well, you may feel it’s a bit plasticky, you have to cope with that, and it has some relevance with the Galaxy S and Note 10.1.
The Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet comes with a large LCD display with 2560 x 1600 pixels resolution, that will give you a super clear view of the contents of the tablet. This device will run on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system, the Ram is 3 GB. There are three models available according to the storage capacity- 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB. You can have an additional memory up to 64 GB using the MicroSD card.
It has two models according to the network connectivity as well. One is LTE variant, it sports a 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad Core processor, the other one is 3G variant and it sports an 1.9 GHz Octa Core Processor. The second one is expected to be launched in India.
The full specification of the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet is given here-
- OS: Android v4.3 Jelly Bean operating system
- Processor: LTE variant 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad core processor, 3G variant 1.9 GHz octa core processor
- Display: 10.1 inch large super clear WQXGA LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- Resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels
- Pixel Density: 149 ppi
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: Three models with 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB storage
- Expandable Memory: Can be expanded up to 64 GB via MicroSD cards
- Rear Camera: 8 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- Frontal Camera: 2 Megapixel frontal camera for video calling
- Battery: 8220 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Dimensions: 262 x 180 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 600 g
- Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth, Infrared, USB, Wi-Fi
- GPU: Mali- 400 MP
- Network: 2G and 3G