You are here : Home > Google Plus Updates Its Mobile Apps
By Mohd Aktar on Monday, 17 December 2012
Social media, the struggle between Twitter and Facebook has hardened in recent weeks, particularly vis-à-vis the photo sharing. Instagram has decided not to show the photos in the stream on Twitter, enjoying it to launch its own photo editing module . Meanwhile, other networks continue to improve. This is particularly the case of Google Plus, after communities presented and extended availability of Snapseed allows its 135 million users to enjoy a whole new mobile app on iOS as on Android .
Google Plus has no fewer than 24 new features for its new mobile versions. Besides some technical improvements or visual, here are new opportunities:
• The profile editing and sharing content is easier.
• Twitter, Flickr and Facebook are not the only ones interested in sharing photos. Google+ now allows users to save their photos in full resolution, up to 5 gigabytes of data and storage is unlimited 2048px resolution.
• The happy owners of smartphones running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean can now create 360 ° panoramas. They can be viewed from Android 2.2 Froyo.
• More communities are logically integrated Google mobile applications
• New features are available to plan events, you can invite people by providing only the URL corresponding to the event, and they can easily tell you if they wish to invite others in turn. Those who regularly organize similar events will be happy: now you can duplicate these appointments very simply.
• More minor features are added: one thinks in particular the ability to share animated GIFs directly via the Android app, a dedicated widget for lock screen, and many graphical improvements on iOS.
Google seems to rely on the mobile to increase the use of its network. And admittedly, it is a success: Google Plus has probably the best application corresponding to a mobile social network. A fluid interface, navigation ergonomic features accessible ... What encourage undecided to join the network?